Balancing[edit | edit source]
- Reworked and added descriptions to difficulty settings. The "Normal" setting is the one we recommend to people new to the game who still seek a great challenge.
- People playing at the former "Normal" setting are now playing at the "Challenging" setting until they restart a campaign.
- It is not until [Chapter 2] that enemies have their first specialized skills.
- Molotov cocktail can now be crafted as soon as a Workshop is discovered in [Chapter 2] (no need to find blueprint).
Improvements[edit | edit source]
- Added missing "bombardment" sound in combat and made the "double strike" animation bigger.
- Added glow on the Field kit progress bar when it is filled up completely. Also added a tooltip on hover.
- Added an informative tooltip when using a field kit over a character so you know the heal amount.
- You no longer lose full field kit crafting progress when using a Level 1 or Level 2 field kit.
- Enemy skill tooltips are now also displayed in combat.
Bug fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug where you could open the Character Screen after pushing the "end of turn" button, but before a fight started.
- Fixed a refresh problem when leaving the Character Screen without closing the item box.
- Map HUD elements are no longer visible/interactive during modal dialogs / screens.
- Fixed a problem where characters withdrawing from a battle with no adjacent secured sectors were not able to perform any actions in some cases.